Just to let everyone know we made the trip to Florida safely. We got in around 2:30 A.M. on Sunday morning. The condo is gorgeous, we are right off the water, and today we visited the white sandy beaches. It is so white that I made the comment that it reminds me of snow. It is so awesome! We have everything out of our cars. It is such a blessing to be in a place that is fully furnished, and we thank God for opening this place to us.
Another new piece of information is that Kristina will no longer be working as an administrative assistant. She will now be working as an intern at Rosemary Beach which is a town that was developed as a resort area. She will mainly be working at the kids camp called Camp Rosemary. To learn more information about her resort you can visit http://www.rosemarybeach.com/default.aspx.
I will post pictures later, but right now I'm too tired to do it.
~DrewP
No comments:
Post a Comment