Friday, May 7, 2010

Last Day of Packing!

   The last day of packing is finally here! I had to run to the storage unit this morning to make room for all the stuff that we are taking to Florida. The cars are crammed! I had to use a little more effort shutting the trunk of my car after finishing up :) We also forgot a couple of ice packs down at church on Sunday so I had to run down there to grab them.

  On my way there I felt compelled to give OCPD a donation, and met one of our fine Oklahoma City police officers. Following a concise chat with the young gentleman, I came away with a pinkish looking slip that said I owed the city a $161 for speeding. Honestly, I was not meaning to speed. I was driving Kristina's car and it does not feel like you are going 70 mph when you are going 70 mph. Anyways, so I had a nice little detour home and paid the ticket since I was already downtown OKC. Isn't it amazing how God works these things out! Trust me those ice packs were SO worth it! ;) 

  Kristina and I watched the new Office and Community over a nice Fazoli's lunch. I am not much of a Community fan, but this last episode was absolutely hilarious. If you haven't watched it you should head over to Hulu or something and see it. 

  This will probably be the last time I blog before we get to Florida! I will make sure to take photos of the trip and of the condo. It will be like you were riding along side of us! Here are some pictures of what our apartment now looks like completely cleaned out. 







No comments:

Post a Comment