Friday, May 14, 2010

St. Andrews Bay

Hi all! So while Drew has been gone this week, I've done a bit of exploring of our new home! Today after my run (I just started the Couch to 5K program, it is awesome!) I was walking around our condos and found this lovely little strip of beach, complete with chairs! I will definitely be visiting this area a lot :) I also had to go to Panama City Beach (about 10 mins away) to grab some paperwork for my job and I found this place called Pier Park! ar120457504055875.jpgIt is this huge street filled with different shops, restaurants, etc... AND it had live music! I had such a great time walking around! While there I stopped in a place called Kilwin's Handmade Chocolates & Ice Cream. The name alone should tell you how amazing this place is, but if it didn't let me tell you-YUM! I got a cup of the Banana Fudge Pie Ice Cream, and it was sooo good! It has been really nice becoming more familiar with the area, I can't wait to find out what else they have here! While it has been a lot of fun exploring, I can't wait until Drew comes home and we can explore together! :) I miss my sweet husband!

Hope this week has been wonderful for you all and that this weekend brings fun and rest :)

~Kristina

"Now to Him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to His power that is at work within us, to Him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, for ever and ever! Amen." ~Ephesians 3:20-21

1 comment:

  1. I just love you guys!! I am so glad that you have found some amazing places!!I think you if you all do decide to move there, a visit will need to happen!!! I wish I could come visit it this summer. Crazy summer schedule!! I enjoy your all's posts!

    ReplyDelete