Here are some pictures of our apartment after moving a majority of it out yesterday. Tyler helped us out a lot and we cannot thank him enough!
This is our kitchen without any bowls, cups, plates, etc., but we still have our coffee maker, tea pot, and toaster. We are set for life.
Although this may look like a random picture I assure you it is not. In the corner of the room you will see the pieces of a desk. One of those pieces is now in smaller pieces then when it was originally assembled. It was a rather sad event where I thought I would be able to do something by myself and turns out I should have asked for help. A costly, yet effective, lesson.
These last couple pictures are just pictures to show how much we have moved out and how much we have left. We can handle this :)
Again, we want to thank Tyler for helping us move most of the big stuff yesterday and for his dad lending us the truck! During the next couple of days I get to go apply for another social security card (this will be my second time in 7 months) and deep clean the apartment!




No comments:
Post a Comment