Fish Print T-Shirts

Oil: The oil has hit Panama City Beach. I am not sure to what extent, but I do know that some of my other co-interns found tar balls close to their condo. If it hit where they are at then I know it has hit my resort. I talked with my manager about this because I have been worried whether or not they would keep me on as an intern. He stated they would not get rid of us. With people not being on the beach, they will more and likely come to the pool deck and will need things to do. Our job is to make sure they have fun no matter what.
Death by Paint
Church: I believe the last time I wrote I talked about how difficult it has been for Kristina and I to not have a church here. I am not sure if it was a week or two ago, but we just realized that there is an oppressive spirit in this area. It was affecting us and so we had to pray about it. We also prayed for God to show us a good body of believers to find encouragement with. Yesterday, Kristina and I tried a church called Lynn Haven United Methodist, and right now we feel really good about it. This church actually used Jesus' name in the first few minutes of the message! A novel idea. The people are very friendly as well and one couple that I had met accidentally earlier in the week invited us out to lunch with their kids. Unless you have been church seeking before, you really have no idea how wonderful it is to connect with other believers like that. They are a wonderful couple and are looking for God's direction in their life right now.
Massive Shaving Cream Fight (Notice the Dad on the Right)
New Directions: Since we are getting close to the end of the internship we are both starting to look for where God is working and where He can use us. We are open to anything that God might call us to. We just ask for prayer as we start considering options that we might have.

No comments:
Post a Comment